The Battle Cares program is available to:
- Veterans, wounded servicemen, women, and their families
- All participating Battle schools
- All businesses that utilize merchant card services wanting to invest in the Battle for Veterans CAUSE
This direct opportunity is passive to the business and yet residual to the CAUSE.
A common comment heard in all of our personal interviews of the many wounded servicemen, women, and veterans is that … “we are not looking for a handout.” The Battle Cares program provides a self-help method for America’s Sons and Daughters. This represents one of the needed steps to family recovery.
If your business uses a merchant card for debit and/or credit card payment, you pay a merchant card fee to someone … somewhere! The fee can be invested in those who have invested in you. Freedom is not free!!
Here’s how the “Battle Cares” programs works:
- Call 916.216.9022 to enroll
- A Battle Cares representative will contact you to collect contact information
- You will be assigned to a Charitable Giving Through Merchant Card Service representative who will request (2) current merchant card processing statements
- Charitable Giving Through Merchant Card Services will prepare your application and after a brief underwriting period—you merchant card processing fees will directly benefit wounded veterans and their families
Work with the world’s largest banks, 9 times out of 10 there is no change in equipment required, cost the business “nothing out-of-pocket”, fees guaranteed to remain the same, your business becomes a Battle Cares Affiliate.