What is the “Battle Gear” program intended to do?
The Battle Gear program is intended to do the following:
- Provide another fundraising opportunity for the participating high schools by providing the branded souvenir items at our cost. Such items would be: hats, visors, male/female shirts, dog tags with logo, wrist bands, towels, etc. This gear (if possible) would be provided to the nonprofit at a reduced cost, if not free.
- The gear was to contain our logo, slogan, listing the teams, and branding the event in the local community.
- Coaches from each school would be provided a sample pack to help market and promote the Battle Gear within the school.
- Each school will be responsible for implementing their own fundraising program by determining a pricing structure that will work for the individual schools. At this time, minimum orders are not required.
- Battle for Veterans has engaged the services of Top Quality Productions to develop the shirt design, prepare samples, produce order forms, and implement marketing plan within the schools. The products will be available for viewing on the website along with specific order forms.